Our core beliefs regarding user privacy and data protectionWe respect the trust that is placed in us by our clients and make the following promises regarding protecting the privacy and security of any information we collect.
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (by Clicking 'email us' ) for clarification.
1. McGarry Associates collect and store relevant information given by you when you register, become a client or correspond with us. We also retain information about your use of this site through server log files. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Information you supply to us will only be used to:
a. Improve the content and services we offer to our clients
b. Analyse the use of this site so that we can assess the usefulness of its content and functions
c. Develop new content designed to meet the needs of our clients
d. Allow the site to function as designed
e. Provide the professional services listed on this website
3. We will protect your anonymity and will not publish personal details on our site.
4. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd party.
5. All correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential between us and you.
6. Information will not be disclosed to any other organisation without your express permission, unless required by law.
7. Contacting Us
Inquiries ( via 'email us' or 'telephone contact') will be invited by a personal and non automated response to receive news or contact from us from time to time. Those who do not wish to receive contact will be given the option of opting out. We do not send automated marketing mail.Should you choose to contact us using the email link none of the data that you supply by email will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any third party data processors . Please do not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email.
Here at McGarry Associates Ltd we take our privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other products, coaching services, and surveys. We will ask for your consent (via email) for us to contact you by:
- Text message
You can opt out of further contact and or request that any data pertaining to you be deleted at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.