We help teams move past game playing and point scoring into cooperation and performance
Have you ever wondered why so much emphasis is placed on 'teamwork' when a a lot of peoples experience of working in teams is characterised by infighting, frustration and dysfunctional behaviour? It doesn't have to be like this... Discover what it really takes for teams to perform together.
We use advanced team coaching processes to help teams overcome interpersonal difficulties and forge sustainable cooperative relationships.
Group coaching benefits group members by improving their capacity to:
- Promote systems and strategic thinking
- Reflection, reframing, questioning, problem-solving
- Balance inquiry and advocacy
- Deepen trust and collaboration among peers and across departments as members gain an understanding of the issues, motivations, and intentions of colleagues and stakeholders
- Improve interpersonal support skills: listening, coaching, questioning, and feedback
- Inspire creative thinking
- Drive individual responsibility for learning and personal development
Tired of rivalrous dynamics getting in the way of work?